Last Day for Early Bird Rates!
The WWCMA19 Conference will feature award-winning keynote speakers Dr. Victor Strecher (Kumanu) and Megan McDonough (Kripalu), along with breakout sessions conducted by an array of experts with deep knowledge of resiliency and what it means for the individual and the workplace. Choose sessions designed to help you discover your own personal resilience; how organizations are building a resilient workforce; and which key issues will empower employees to live their best lives.
Here is just a sample of the topics you can explore at WWCMA19 on October 3:
- Purpose: How Living For What Matters Most Changes Everything
- Embodied Stress Resiliency
- Mindfulness and Mental Resiliency
- “BRING IT ON!”: How to Create an Adaptable, Resilient Workforce
- The 7 Habits of Highly Resilient People: Key Neuroscience Techniques that will Empower Your People and Transform Your Business
Visit our conference website for the full agenda
with topics and speakers!