WWCMA is a trusted resource for worksite health promotion topics in Massachusetts and we assist our members by providing them with the tools that they need to make their wellness programs grow and succeed, improve employee productivity and reduce the high costs of health care.
Becoming a member provides you with everything you need to successfully deliver results-oriented worksite wellness programming. As a member of the Wellness Council, we guide you to affordable, easy-to-use, and comprehensive resources for your wellness programs. Please review WWCMA’s member benefits and annual company membership dues. Email us for more information and if you have any questions regarding WWCMA membership.
- Free Educational Meetings & Professional Development Opportunities
- The WWCMA holds regular meetings to provide you with professional development opportunities, in addition to special training and certification programs. Please view our learning programs page and networking events page for more details.
- Member-Only Networking
- Gain access to the WWCMA membership directory, as well as member-only networking and wellness events so that you can connect with other health promotion professionals, employers, and business leaders.
- Discounts to Special Events
- Members will receive a discounted rate to the Annual WWCMA Conference and other special events sponsored by WWCMA and our partners.
- Member Only Resources and Discounts
- Access to presentations and educational materials from WWCMA programs.
- Discounts and promotional opportunities offered only for WWCMA members.
- Career Development and Job Postings
- WorkWell MA Awards Program
- Our application process is free to WWCMA members. Learn more about our Awards Program here.
In addition to the many resources, educational programs, and other benefits, WWCMA membership helps the council carry out its mission to:
- raise awareness about key issues in wellness and health promotion;
- represent health promotion professionals, business leaders and other stakeholders as a common voice;
- facilitate quality professional development activities and networking;
- create a community and peer group of worksite health promotion professionals.
Download our Membership Brochure
The membership structure of the Council allows corporations, professionals and students to become members based on their needs. Professionals and Students will have an individual membership and Corporations will have a group membership at a discounted rate allowing up to 10 additional seats within their organization.
Individual Annual Membership Rate
Does your organization need more than 5 memberships? Perhaps a corporate membership would be the best option. Corporate membership includes up to 10 seats at a rate of $999
***NEW!! Academic Membership - $499
The Academic Membership is for colleges/universities that would like to join allowing 3 faculty members and up to 10 students seats. The membership allows students to have networking opportunities in the wellness industry, showcase their research and interests, and learn from subject matter experts via network events, programs and webinars. It also provides faculty members a place to network and showcase their relevant research with practitioners, who can test and apply their research findings and program theories. Faculty will also be able to access the WWCMA community on behalf of their students and reward interested high potential students with a WWCMA membership.
Membership is a yearly membership based on the calendar date of payment. (If membership is paid August 1, 2018 the membership expires August 1, 2019)