WWCMA PROGRAMS AND EVENTS
WWCMA strives to provide best-in-class learning programs that includes webinars and face-to-face events throughout Massachusetts.
Part of being a member and volunteer of WWCMA is participating in our networking events where you can collaborate with like-minded worksite wellness professionals.
ANNUAL WWCMA CONFERENCE
WHAT WE OFFER
CALL FOR SPEAKERS
If you have a current WWCMA membership, please log in to your member account before submitting your proposal. Your contact information will automatically be populated for you. To apply to speak at a future WWCMA Event, please complete this form. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
CALL FOR SPEAKERS
Interested in speaking at the WWCMA Annual Conference on May 5?
CALL FOR SPACE
Do you have a great space for an event?
- Do you often wonder how WWCMA picks their venues for learning programs and networking events?
- Is it ever inconveniently located to your office or home?
- Does your boss ever ask, “How can we get more involved in the WWCMA community?”
- Are you looking for ways to showcase your office space and your organization to the Worksite Wellness network?
- Do you like networking with other like-minded wellness professionals and individuals?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then we have a great opportunity for you. As a Non-Profit, Volunteer Led association, the WWCMA is often seeking out event venues for our educational programs and networking events. We have decided to create a repository of all interested organizations that we can tap into as we are planning our events. We would love to hear if your organization has the desire to volunteer your meeting space.
As a Non-Profit, Volunteer Led association, the WWCMA is often seeking out event venues for our educational programs and networking events. We have decided to create a repository of all interested organizations that we can tap into as we are planning our events. We would love to hear if your organization has the desire to volunteer your meeting space.
Benefits of your in-kind venue donation:
- Convenient for you to attend our programs
- Visibility for your organization as the event sponsor
- A brief speaking opportunity (Introduction and Welcome)
- Up to 5 complimentary registrations at the hosted event for non-WWCMA members at your organization
- Tax deductible In-Kind Receipt (if applicable)
All you need to do is complete this form for each meeting space you would like to volunteer and the Programs Committee will reach out to you to arrange an event! If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advance for your generous offer of space!