Our annual conference is just over a month away! Here are three facts about each of our speakers. Read their full biographies here and don’t forget to register before we sell out!
Dr. Fikry Isaac, MD
• He has two titles - Vice President of Global Health Services at Johnson & Johnson and Chief Medical Officer at Wellness & Prevention, Inc., a Johnson & Johnson company
• He was awarded the Leadership in Health Care Award by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce at their 2nd Annual Health Care Summit in October of 2013. This award is given to an individual who shows how innovation by employers can strengthen the U.S. health system and improve health outcomes nationwide.
• He wrote a blog entitled Continuing to Lead by Example – Johnson & Johnson Recognized for Global Cancer Prevention and Support in the Workplace
Dr. Kent Bradley
• He also has two titles - Chief Medical Officer for Safeway, Inc. and President of Safeway Health, a subsidiary of Safeway Inc. Safeway Health provides solutions that engage employees to become active health consumers that results in improved health and reduced cost.
• He’s a graduate of the United States Military Academy and has a Master in Public Health from the University of Minnesota, a MBA from the University of Denver, and his Medical Degree from the Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences, Bethesda, MD.
• He wrote a blog entitled “How High Do You Bounce”